Speed Medical Centre has a transparent refund policy that ensures the refunds (if any) are processed in a fair manner. The details are as below –
- Course fees will not be refunded under any circumstance
- In any case, the student expresses his/her intention of not attending the classes for any valid reason or fails to appear in the examination for a strong reason, he/she will have to visit the centre in person and submit the application in writing stating the reason for seeking a refund.
- After reviewing the application, the refund shall be paid through the same mode user paid online at that time to their accounts by detecting registration fee and service tax, if the student produces the Joining letter/Allotment memo of the Post Graduate courses (AIPGMEE, AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER, State PG Exams) on or before 31st March 2021.
- If the student is producing the Joining letter/Allotment memo in April 2021, we will refund 80% of the course fee.
- Similarly, if the student produces the Joining letter/Allotment memo in May 2021, we will refund 60% of the course fee.
- If the joining letter/allotment memo is produced in June 2021, we will refund 40% of course fee.
- If the joining letter/allotment memo is produced in July, we will refund 20% of course fee.
- No other reason will be entertained. No refund will be provided after 31st July 2021.
- Registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Service Tax will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Amount Paid for Books (Sai Speed Publication and Medical Books Pvt Ltd) will not be refunded under any circumstance. However, you can avail our services either collect book materials in our corporate office or by providing request letter it will be dispatch to your communication address.
- The study material will be delivered within 5-8 working days, after which the refund is not granted.
No amount of fee will be refunded to a student, if he/she does not get selected in NEET 2021 or the course he/she is enrolled for. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before enrolling for any online course at Speed Medical Centre, as once you have enrolled – it is unlikely to cancel the course.
No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses like Crash Courses / Test Series Courses / Correspondence Course.