|Courses index » Correspondence Course|
Distance learning education was started eleven years ago by Speed Medical Institute. The purpose of this course is to encourage students who are unable to attend the regular course for various reasons. It is only fair that all the students are given an equal opportunity to attain their goals and hence, Speed is reaching out to them to realise their dreams of joining a PG course of their choice. As the feed-back from past students has been very encouraging over the years, free attendance to revision classes and mock exams has also been added to the curriculum.
FEATURES OF THIS COURSE
1) Books as provided to the students of the regular course
2) 40 test series (answers & explanations enclosed).
3) Seven A.I and A.I.I.M.S mock exam papers (answers & explanations enclosed)
How to register for Correspondence Course:–
1) Download the application from our site and fill the application form.
2) Attach 3 stamp size and 1 passport size photos
3) DD drawn in favour of Sai Speed Publication & Medical Books Pvt Ltd, For amount 16,850/-
Mail to:- Speed medical centre hospitals, Correspondence Section, No 527, Poonamallee High Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai - 600106